Pages

8.2.11

How Many Do You Have?

Time Magazine released their list of the top 50 Apps for 2011. So the first thing I wondered was how many I had and used. In other words; was I on top of the top 50?

A quick count shows that I have 25 of them. Not bad considering 9 are games, and I'm not a gamer...although I can kick ass on Angry Birds. Does this mean I'm App savvy? Am I efficient? Am I interesting? Or maybe I'm just lazy since I want an App for everything, and want it to do everything for me. 

Some people feel like the Apps are just one of the problems with peoples over-dependence on their smart phones. Look closely at the graphic if you think I'm kidding. But they really are more than just another reason to ignore your fellow man. If used for good, they can dramatically increase your productivity...if that's important to you.

Let me know many you have. Until then, I need to go get three stars across level 5!

Games
Angry Birds
Scrabble
Plants v. Zombies
Doodle Jump
Fruit Ninja
Cut the Rope
Pictureka
Wurdle
GeoDefense Swarm


On the Go
Kayak
Yelp
Word Lens
Weather Channel
OpenTable
Wikipedia
Hopstop
AroundMe
Google Earth
Zipcar

Lifestyle
Amazon
Epicurious
Mixology
Paypal
Shop Savvy
Mint
WebMD
Lose It!
Springpad

Music & Photography
Mog
Pandora
SoundHound
Bloom
Camera+
Photoshop Express
Hipstamatic
Instagram
ColorSplash

Entertainment
Netflix
IMDb
ESPN Scorecenter
Instapaper
Kindle
PulseNews

Social
Facebook
Twitter
Google
AIM
Skype
Foursquare
Bump