Pages

1.4.11

What's That Smell?

4348

Oh, it's Spring in the air! Spring is a time when all things are fresh & exciting! Spring is a time time when flowers & ideas start to bloom. Spring is a time time for new activities & endeavors. Spring is my favorite time of the year.

There is a constant barrage of information, ideas, thoughts and stuff that fills up my personal & professional life. So much stuff that it's sometimes hard to see through it all to what's going on around me...and what the possibilities are. But Spring, with its longer days and more sunshine, seems to allow me to feel more positive...and have a clearer picture. I plan to take advantage of it!

I have the same chaos going on around me I did 2 months ago, and six months ago...and I've been out of the traditional workforce for over a year now, but for some reason things just seem more manageable this time of the year. The to-do list is still as long as my arm, the family challenges are just as many & just as big...but Spring creates a sense that all of it is not only doable, but something to tackle with vigor!

There are opportunities to be explored, activities to do, and time to maximize. More family time, more fun time, and yes...hopefully more work time. And Spring time makes them all even more possible!

When you're in a funk, things smell funky. When things are good, they smell like Spring. Sniff that!